- mi familia- i love spending time with my family and even though we can drive each other crazy at times, i'd still rather be with them than anyone else.
- my niece- ok so she's part of my family, but a total entity of her own. kyra is amazing and funny and cute and always brings a smile to my face. getting to spend a whole week with her 24/7 will be awesome!
- the beach- there's something about the ocean... oh yeah. i feel so close to the lord when i'm there. the beauty of it still awes me today.
- no schedule- vacations without schedule are so great. you can just fly by the seat of your pants and do whatever you feel like at that moment. it's a beautiful thing to be spontaneous.
- reading- i have an excuse to sit down on my lazy butt and read as long as i want. i'm so excited to bring some books with me and get lost in them for hours at a time. who could ask for more?
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
relaxation- here i come!
only a few more days till my family leaves for vacation at the beach. i am looking forward to this vacation for a number of reasons: