- it hasn't been 6 weeks since i posted a 'not me monday' post. i wasn't really consistent at first and then completely fall off the bandwagon. no way. my life is way too organized for that.
- i didn't throw a white blanket in the washing machine with my dark brown sheets and assume everything was going to be ok. i didn't then have to get scolded by my mother when she discovered my now pink blanket and have to listen to her instruct me on the proper ways to do laundry. i didn't roll my eyes the entire time and give her some bs excuse for my incompetence. not me!
- i most definitely did not have a complete lack of focus at work this past week and feel like i accomplished nothing. i am much better at managing my time than that.
- i did not shed buckets of tears this entire week, mostly in part to my raging pms. i did not then have legitimate reasons to cry all weekend as well. my life and the lives of my friends and family are way too perfect to give me any reason to do that much weeping.
- i did not allow the enemy to lie to me on sunday morning and tell me that i was alone. i didn't let myself feel rejected and ostercized and then allow it to affect the rest of my day. nope, not me!
- i didn't get a little embarressed when my niece kyra grabbed fake flowers out of the vase at our table in chik-fil-a today, thinking it was a duster, and proceeded to "clean" the floor and walls of the restaurant. i didn't get frustrated when she ignored my attempts to get her to stop. i didn't act like nothing happened when her mom returned from the bathroom. kesh will not find this out when she reads my blog. i am way to chill for that.
Monday, July 13, 2009
not me monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.